The function and size of Hedera's Board of Directors will not change with the reorganization, as the Board will still be made up of seven voting members and one non-voting chair. However, after the reorganization, all seven voting Board members will be elected by the Council members (previously, one seat was appointed by Swirlds, and both the Hedera CEO and CFO automatically had Board seats). Even though he has not yet stepped down as Hedera's CEO, Mance Harmon has already resigned from the Board.
Articles in this section
- How was the hashgraph IP purchase price calculated?
- What decisions have been made and who made those decisions?
- How will Swirlds and Hedera work together in the future, and what is the distinction between these organizations?
- How will Swirlds interact with the Governing Council?
- When will the transition of Hedera staff to Swirlds take place?
- Who from the Hedera executive leadership team is moving to Swirlds?
- What is Swirlds’ vision/multi-year plan? What are the additional service offerings that Swirlds will provide?
- Who will be left at Hedera / who is not moving?
- Will Hedera’s Board of Directors be the same after the executive leadership transitions to Swirlds?