Mainnet at Open Access
Network & Services
- How can I contribute to the OSS Hedera network services?
- What is the OSS license for Hedera network services?
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- See all 28 articles
- What fees does Hedera charge to use the network?
- Why do users need to pay for network services and why must they do so in hbars?
- How are the transfers and fees associated with a transaction published?
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- See all 22 articles
Hedera Governing Council
- Can Hedera pursue Central Bank Digital Currency Initiatives?
- Who serves on Hedera’s Board of Managers?
- How does Hedera address perceived or actual conflicts of interest between Hedera and individual Council members?
- How does the Council divide its governing responsibilities?
- How are Council members selected?
- Who formed the Council? When was it created?
- See all 27 articles
Hashgraph Consensus Algorithm
- What are the material financial terms of the license agreement between Hedera and Swirlds?
- Can Hedera’s license to use the hashgraph technology be revoked? If so, in what situations?
- Does Hedera have an exclusive license to use the hashgraph technology?
- How much bandwidth overhead does gossip about gossip add to messages?
- Have any non-Carnegie Mellon professors or academics verified hashgraph as asynchronous Byzantine fault tolerant (ABFT)?
- Who generates the timestamp on a transaction?
- See all 15 articles