Mainnet at Open Access
Network & Services
- Who can run a Hedera mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- See all 25 articles
Hedera Governing Council
- Is there a limit to the number of companies from any one industry that can be on the Council at any given time?
- What Council decisions require unanimous votes rather than 2/3rds?
- What are the requirements from the Council members, i.e. how much of an obligation do they sign on for?
- How frequently will the Council members meet?
- Who owns Hedera Hashgraph, LLC? Who owns the coins in the treasury?
- Since some of the Council members are large global companies, did they join at the parent level or through a subsidiary?
- See all 13 articles
Hashgraph Consensus Algorithm
- How much bandwidth overhead does gossip about gossip add to messages?
- Have any non-Carnegie Mellon professors or academics verified hashgraph as asynchronous Byzantine fault tolerant (ABFT)?
- Who generates the timestamp on a transaction?
- What is 'gossip about gossip and 'virtual voting'?
- Why was hashgraph invented?
- Is the hashgraph consensus algorithm patented?
- See all 12 articles