Mainnet at Open Access
Network & Services
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- See all 25 articles
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- How is Solidity gas accounted for in determing the fee for a smart contract operation?
- Who pays for threshold records?
- How many accounts are associated with an hbar transfer?
- See all 19 articles
Hedera Governing Council
- What is the schedule for coins to be released from Hedera’s Treasury?
- Will the Council publish which decisions require unanimous vs super majority agreement?
- Who will hold the keys for Council members, and how will they be managed?
- Is there a limit to the number of companies from any one industry that can be on the Council at any given time?
- What Council decisions require unanimous votes rather than 2/3rds?
- What are the requirements from the Council members, i.e. how much of an obligation do they sign on for?
- See all 16 articles
Hashgraph Consensus Algorithm
- How much bandwidth overhead does gossip about gossip add to messages?
- Have any non-Carnegie Mellon professors or academics verified hashgraph as asynchronous Byzantine fault tolerant (ABFT)?
- Who generates the timestamp on a transaction?
- What is 'gossip about gossip and 'virtual voting'?
- Why was hashgraph invented?
- Is the hashgraph consensus algorithm patented?
- See all 13 articles