- Why did the “circulating supply” of hbars increase in September of 2021?
- What is “illiquid supply?”
- Why doesn’t Hedera use the term “circulating supply” in its Treasury Management Report?
- Is there a whitepaper detailing Hedera's HBAR economics in detail?
- What is the total supply of HBAR?
- What is Hedera's circulating supply of HBAR?
- See all 9 articles
Currency Symbol & Denominations
SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens)
- [SAFT] How did Hedera raise funds?
- [SAFT] When and how did Hedera start distributing hbars?
- [SAFT] How has Hedera deployed the proceeds from the SAFTs
- [SAFT] How do I make changes to my SAFT ownership or distributions?
- [SAFT] What is Hedera’s current financial situation?
- [SAFT] What were the proposed actions and findings stemming from the Pyrsm Group coin economics review?
- See all 12 articles
SAFT Exchange Offer & Disclosures
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of released hbars?
- See all 31 articles
2020 Coin Purchase Agreement
- Hedera’s founders have substantial hbar holdings. Are the founders selling hbars?
- Can the founders change their sales plan?
- Are the founders subject to any sales limitations?
- The founders have moved hbars to other network accounts in amounts inconsistent with their sales plan. Does that mean they are not complying with their sales limitations?