The Hedera source code has been audited by multiple code audit firms. The results of these audits will be made available with Version 1.0 of the software, expected in early 2020. At that time, the source code will also made available for anyone to read, recompile, and verify that it is correct. For more information regarding open review of the Hedera source code, please read the Hedera whitepaper.
Articles in this section
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?