We’re proud to announce that Hedera has reached 5,000 accounts created on the early access mainnet, during phase I of the community testing program. This marks the completion of phase I of the program, and we are now preparing for phase II. We cannot thank everyone enough for their efforts in helping us test the network and provide valuable feedback. For more information, please read our blog posting.
To join the waitlist for Phase II of Hedera's community testing program, you'll need to follow the Hedera Wallet Setup instructions found below. After completing step 4, you'll be automatically added to the waiting list for phase II of the community testing program.
HEDERA WALLET SETUP
Please follow steps 1 - 5 below to set up your Hedera Portal Login and Hedera Wallet; upon completing these steps, you'll be rewarded an earning of 5 hbars. We recommend completing steps 1 - 5 on a mobile device.
- Create a Hedera Portal Login at https://portal.hedera.com/register & verify your email address.
- Complete the Identity Verification process (KYC). Curious why we need to verify your identity? View this article.
- Join the mainnet by tapping or clicking on "Mainnet".
- Download and set up the Hedera Wallet by following the steps outlined in this article. If you already have your Hedera Wallet installed, please update it to the latest version available in the iOS App and Google Play stores.
- A successful Hedera Wallet and account setup earns you 5 hbars. You can earn more hbars by joining the community testing program using the steps outlined below.
HEDERA BROWSER EXTENSION SETUP & DAILYTIMESTAMP.COM
Please follow steps 1 - 3 to pair your Hedera Wallet with the Hedera Browser Extension, and make your first micropayment on DailyTimestamp.com; upon completing these steps, you'll be rewarded 5 hbars per micropayment, towards your total hbar earnings cap.
- Now you're ready to install and set up the Hedera Browser Extension for Google Chrome. Please follow the steps outlined in this article.
- Visit DailyTimestamp.com and click “Accept” in the yellow banner at the top of your browser to allow the Hedera Browser Extension to process micropayments.
- Click any article on DailyTimestamp.com to process a micropayment and view the article. In doing so, you'll earn 5 hbars.
- You can view your rewards history in the Hedera Portal dashboard.
- Articles on DailyTimestamp.com be viewed with a micropayment as many times as needed, in order to reach your HBAR token earnings cap.